Sunday, December 6, 2015

President Obama Addresses the Nation on Keeping the American People Safe

Summary: 
On Sunday, December 6, President Obama delivered address on his top priority: keeping Americans safe.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/12/05/president-obama-addresses-nation-keeping-american-people-safe


On Sunday, December 6, at 8:00 pm ET, President Obama addressed the nation from the Oval Office about the steps our government is taking to fulfill his highest priority: keeping the American people safe.
For seven years, I have confronted this evolving threat each morning in my intelligence briefing. And since the day I took this office, I have authorized U.S. forces to take out terrorists abroad precisely because I know how real the danger is. As Commander-in-Chief, I have no greater responsibility than the security of the American people.
 President Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment